Friday, March 9, 2012

Freckles- to love or hate?


For those of you who have been 'kissed by the sun' you have 2 options, you can choose to embrace and rock them as does one of the most beautiful woman in the world does aka Pania Rose or you can get rid of them. I chose the second option and had my freckles  lasered off, i had them lasered with a Ruby Laser and boy it was an experience to say the least! my freckles were light and easy to cover with make up buy I wanted them gone to have that airbrushed look we all long to have. If I can give you any advice from this experience it would be:


1-Make sure you are seeing a professional not a beauty therapist- huge difference! this is your face and if something goes wrong you will deal with it forever, I wouldnt wish that on anyone. I personally see a doctor as they are using high tech top shelf medical grade lasers.

2- Take 2 weeks off work, I can tell you right now that after having the laser you will be thinking what have I done and why do I put myself through this pain? (Because pain is beauty remember) I had light freckles and the laser actually darkens the freckles and they scab up and fall off-NOT PRETTY. They do advise you can use mineral make up to cover but it actually makes the skin look very bumpy and horrible, not worth it

3-Dont pick at them! It is really important you let them fall off when theybare ready otherwise you will be at risk of scarring and you do not want that I asure you

4- I highly recommend this! It is totally worth the pain! I now have that airbrushed look and I maintain it by applying sunscreen every day

No comments:

Post a Comment