Friday, March 9, 2012

The Tox

I received a letter in the mail not long ago stating "our records indicate you are due for botox" oh brilliant! Oh wait I'm totally swamped with bills at the moment, priorities?! Ok let me think... So if I had the choice between paying my electricity bill or getting Botox, of course I do the smart thing and get the Botox! some might think its irresponsible but hey I want to look like J-lo at 40 and Demi Moore at 50 (pre divorce of course) its my future, an investment really, for those that disagree, please feel free to come back and see me when your clocks ticked and tell me who was right, usually they are those who sit in the sun and fry themselves like a crispy piece of bacon, did someone say leather skin with a side of age spots? Coming right up! I understand people go over board and I agree that its not the best look but a little jab never hurt anyone. People need to and are actually finally starting to change their opinuion on the Tox. When done right by a professional that you trust, then you are really just maintaining your youth, I've had it since I was 21 and no1 would know I have it because its done right. Pretty is expensive yes but god its fun

No comments:

Post a Comment